Inter Club TT with Horsham and Cranleigh 9th September 2017 10am

Hoping you want to have a go at this year's inter club TT with Horsham and Cranleigh.

It's a Saturday morning, with a 10am start (first rider off at 10am - so registration will be from 9am - so you'll get a nice lie in unlike most TT's with ridiculously early start times!).

The HQ is at Okewood village hall (almost opposite the Punchbowl pub).

The course if G10/46.

Entry cost £5/ rider with all money raised from entries and cake donations going to the Surrey Air Ambulance Service (as this is a shared event we agreed this was a mutually beneficial charity to all clubs and their members).

Lots of cake to eat afterwards last time.  Open to all, racers and people who want to give it a go and meet a few people from some of the other local clubs in an informal atmosphere.

Hoping some of our hardened racers can come this year, so we can give them a good kicking this time!  Can you pop your name down on the thread below, so we can get an idea of numbers and sort out a start list.

We'll also need a few helpers for marshalling, making tea, baking cakes etc - so if this is something you can help with please can you pop your name below too, but make it clear that you're offering to help, not race!

1. I shall be riding this great event.

Regards

Jed

2. Excellent I'll look forward to seeing you!

3. I'll be out for this - riding the event.  It's a good course, not a fast one but an 'honest' one (unless you are unlucky enough to get caught behind a tractor...) and varied.

Will also bring a cake.

4. Ryan Pierce

5. Mark and Elsa Palmer

6. justin thomas

7. David Powis

8. Annabel Morton

9. I would have loved to but my daughter is off on a University visit and i will need to go with her on current plans

10. Simon Bell will participate (cannot currently sign into the website)

Previous 1 2 Next

You need to be a member to add a reply. Please Login or Register